miércoles, marzo 28, 2012

Beatles

I think I really need to explain, don't know why, all this beatlemania I'm going through. The people who know me, they know I've been through so many different types of music during my life, but lately(the last 10 years maybe) I've become “classical”, good rock, old rock... When I was young, I had a very good friend, who used to love the Beatles, Flor. During that time, I was so fucking lost, yeah, I used to like Green Day, Nirvana, etc, but I also was a Backstreet Boys fan or whatever that could make me feel not rare. But I remember her, I remember the Beatles, I remember one day, going to Capital in Buenos Aires, to a.. convention, or whatever, about the Beatles, where I met John's stepsister(I even spoke to her! My friend, big John's fan, had a letter for her, and she was in shock, she wanted to leave, and I said:”Girl, this is the only, truly, opportunity to meet, talk and give this letter to John Lennon's sister”, so I picked up this letter, and I gave it to her...).. . As you might know. I moved to Spain when I was 15 years old. It was a hard time, It took me a lot of years to be functional again, to feel normal, so that's why, people believe I'm younger(not just because of my baby-face(?), but my behaviour). During this last years, when people are supposed to grow up. I've been an otaku, I've been a freak, I've been “normal”... I tried to be so many things. I don't regret it, believe me!. I enjoyed every phase of my life. But now, and after a few bad years, I think I'm finally finding myself. Yeah, it's late, I'm 25(I'm not old, but I'm not a child). They are like a link with the younger me, I can't remember anything before my 15 years old birthday, which is not normal, and this, it's like a proof. Their songs, their life, what they meant, for me, for my mum, for a few generations, even before I was born. I feel less lost, and I have to thank their music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario